IMPORTANT NOTICE: It is not advisable, nor legally necessary, to enter into a discussion or debate over your religious beliefs in an attempt to defend or acknowledge them in any way in public forum. Religious beliefs are between you and God, and it is your legal right granted by the constitution of the united states to have whatever religious belief you desire, so long as it does not hinder the life, liberty, happiness, health, or in any other fashion cause harm to any other person. You may, to avoid conflict, copy tenet # 7 here and submit it with your document, however it is already quoted on the document. Remember that unless it can be proven that you are the next “Typhoid Mary,” choosing not to vaccinate yourself or your children can not possibly bring harm to a populous which is fully vaccinated with their “wonder” drugs. Unless of course, they themselves do not believe that these toxic vaccines really work. If they argue that it is not your right to place your child out of their “assumed danger” charade, you need to read the legal research chapter of “Good-Bye Germ Theory,” and begin to hand “officials” forms assuming their liability for toxic reactions since they are forcing medication which can have bad side effects on your child. As well, IT IS PARAMOUNT TO RECIND YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE WITH ANY STATE, thus ending the state’s legal third party claim to be the ward of your child. All you need for proof of marriage is your names written clearly in a bible someplace. Your marriage is between you and God, not you and the state. Please call or write us anytime if you run into trouble and we will do the best we can to help.
Tenets for the Church of Christ Consciousness
Rev. Dr. William P. Trebing
Original Manuscript: January 2002
The Church of Christ Consciousness is non-sectarian. We hold as a core conviction that each human being is a wholly divine, spiritual entity that has direct access to God without the necessity for an intermediary. Paramount to our creed is the faith that the almighty God exists within all things, animate and inanimate, and that the belief in intercession to have contact with, or feel the experience of God’s love is not only unnecessary, but highly distracting and a tremendous stumbling block on the road towards this spiritual goal.
God exists within you, as you. You may cease looking to the varying alters and robes of human intercession in order to receive God’s favors and blessings. God’s love is an actual experience of true love, purity, wholeness, well-being and health. The experience of God is an actual kinesthetic force which is experienced as a presence in the body. You do not require permission to experience this presence. You do not even have to give this experience an adjective such as “God.” You may choose to call this experience “universal force,” or “primordial energy,” or “the Goddess,” or “the Self,” or just “Bob.” The adjective you ascribe to this powerful kinesthetic experience is immaterial. What matters most, is that you have the experience.
At your innermost innate core, this presence of God is what you truly are. The only differences between you and God are the ones you create for yourself through distorted information and beliefs. If one refuses to let go of these beliefs, one gets locked into a paradigm of spiritual dysfunction.
What we are calling intercession here obviously does not include the specific spiritual techniques employed to access God within you, and thus deactivate your old programming of separation from God. The experience of God is as near to you as your own breath; it is quite literally with you always, and in all ways. You merely need to learn first how to turn your vital and precious attention toward this experience of God on a moment to moment basis in your life, while simultaneously deactivating the old beliefs and negative feelings that have been holding you down and keeping you away from God. This at first can seem a grand task, but it is the only task necessary to truly know God. At first, you have glimmers of inspiration that fade in and out of your “average” daily feelings of doubt, resistance, fear and negativity. With practice, these glimmering and fragmented pieces of inspiration eventually come together as a persistent presence, when you feel that the experience of God is with you always and infiltrates all aspects of your daily life. Then the situations of your life begin to shift and change toward wholeness, peace, prosperity and tranquility. For the first time in your life, everything comes together and begins to make sense. The more you focus on this presence, and the good things about life that are your birthright, the more your life shifts towards the life of your dreams.
The Tenets of the Church of Christ Consciousness written herewith are designed not only to explain the goals and mission of this spiritual path. They are also designed to be an introduction to our practices which lead to the experience of God within you. You may choose to write them down step wise in a manner and order that is tailored to your particular life and then practice them each day. On the spiritual path, it is only persistence that promulgates results, and this process becomes easier and easier as time moves on. With time, you actually become your results.
- The Church of Christ Consciousness accepts all people from all races and creeds as God’s children. There are no requirements other than a solid desire to know God.
- The word “Christ,” means “the anointed one,” or “spiritual priest / king or prince.” The state of “the Christ” is the state of human awareness that is forever bound to the creative, loving force we know as the presence of God within. The Christ potential of becoming a high spiritual priest King or priestess Queen within your own boundaries is directly within your grasp. To know the Christ power of your own true nature; to realize your own divine Christ potential, which is not different from anyone else’s divine Christ potential, is the ultimate goal of our Church.
- Your indwelling Christ is your hope of glory and your power of creation for every aspect of physical reality. Being aware of this divine Christ presence within your sphere of attention on a moment to moment basis is what bears the fruit of a peaceful, harmonious and prosperous life. It is the creative force of the universe which you are able to access to create the life of your dreams.
- It is your ability to remain aware of this Christ space, and your ability to let go of all the negativities that bind you, which brings about the desired and ultimate state of happiness for human existence.
- The primary means by which a person reaches the true Christ potential is through quiet contemplation, using your voice to chant the varying syllables that resonate with the Christ power, specific methods of sensory focus and regular meditation.
- To begin your journey into the world of your divine Christ power, you must first engage in a program of releasing negativities and dense emotional energy that has kept you bound in chains, most likely for years. This usually involves completing a level of healing body work that you are most comfortable with, coupled with serious and comprehensive study into the workings of the human mind, as well as your power of creation through thought and emotion. You must work on both the body and the mind to release these old and negative patterns.
- Paramount to The Religion of the Church of Christ Consciousness is a firm belief in the sanctity of the human body in its original form as it was created, and the God inspired intelligence which has created it and tirelessly acts to maintain it throughout the endless pressures, and toxicities of human existence. We believe and firmly espouse as a RELIGIOUS BELIEF, that the human immune system and internal workings of human biochemistry are God manifesting within the human biological framework, and we trust fully in this power and do not support the idea of conventional medicine, created by man, and therefore by limited intelligence, can improve upon that which God almighty has created. There are countless examples in the bible and in many other spiritual texts around the world that God almighty has secured the health of His creation, the Human Body, without flaws, to exist in a harmonious balance with all the other creatures of the Earth, and thus of God’s divine creation. The Religion of the Church of Christ Consciousness listens fully to God’s word, understands and recognizes the sanctity of God’s creation, the Holy Spirit of Life made into this Human Body as the physical temple of God’s spirit. Therefore, The Religion of The Church of Christ Consciousness strictly prohibits the interference of God’s creation by man, in his interpretations of or supposed dialogues with natural laws, in the form of diagnosing, treatment or prevention of what is mistakenly known as “disease.” It is our firm belief that only God can heal, and as an example, the use of drugs, vaccines and other injections, and all forms of radiation and/or drug therapy, which interfere with God’s natural and very powerful immunity and protection from all disease, are strictly against the doctrines and moral beliefs of the Religion of the Church of Christ Consciousness.
- The point of focus for chanting is the Sanskrit syllable “Om.” For eons of time and in many cultures past, Om is considered to hold the resonance of the indwelling Christ; your pathway to God within. By chanting Om, one gets taken deeper and deeper within, and the indwelling Christ eventually overpowers, aids in the release of and replaces all negative forces which keep you bound and away from God. The more you chant Om to yourself; the more you actively work to replace all negative thoughts and emotions with more positive ones, the faster will be your progress.
- Once you have succeeded in contacting and experiencing the presence of God within, you indeed will begin to experience the keys to what the 91st psalm calls “the secret place of the most high,” and you shall indeed begin to “abide under the shadow of the almighty.” Maintenance of the presence of God within protects you from all calamities, removes the troubles that block your life from experiencing fulfillment, and provides life with all the prosperity necessary to fulfill your innermost desires and goals. You are in a very real sense, reborn into a new consciousness of God potential where anything is possible.
- Although anything is possible within the realm of God consciousness, and thus your life, some things are more probable when you begin this journey. It all depends on what you have done with your life up to this point, and which direction you decide to now place your energy. It does take time to release the old patterns of your life and to remove the situations which have been built up around them. In the East, this is called the release of karma(s). Karma is stored energy within the subtle energy centers, in and around the spinal column as concentrated balls of energy called, “samskaras.” These samskaras begin to unwind and release their energy as we undergo a spiritual, and therefore healing metamorphosis at the right and perfect time in our lives.
- Samskaras are created from your past actions, not only from this life, but from previous lives as well. They are actually the driving energetic force which propels you back into another round of physical existence, usually beyond any control you may have remain in a spirit world. When samskaras are dense, they control us; when we consciously act to break them, we begin to regain control of our destiny, which includes the choice of birth/re-birth. Samskaras follow the energy body, astral body, or “soul” (we like to call this the “subtle body”) from incarnation to incarnation. Samskaras are jammed up around the subtle body’s “spinal column,” which is called the sushumna nadi. Until they have had enough experiences to be fully dissipated, these samskaras emit a negative attractive energetic force which is unconscious, yet extremely powerful. This energetic force of the samskaras is what runs your life and creates your life’s experiences until you decide to consciously do this for yourself, allowing the samskaras to “burn-out,” as it were, by consciously choosing thoughts, emotions and actions which contradict them. These are thought, emotions and actions centered on the TRUTH of who you really are, and that is light, love, and total well-being.
- As samskaras burn out, you become more and more free; however the process of burning can at times be intense ( called “tapasya” in Hindi ), and may take a while. It is important to have a clear understanding of what samskaras are while you are in the midst of their release, so that you can just allow them to burn out and be certain that you are no longer feeding them. This release process involved with the Samskara energy needs to be understood exactly for what it is; a process of release. Things and people may be leaving your life, or transforming within your life, in ways that will make you more free and able to flow with universal force. You are releasing what has held you back from becoming the person you have always dreamed you could become.
- Emotional energy you have moved in a certain direction for years needs to slow down, stop, and expire. Karma is simply the life situation which is created as the net result of your energy up to this point in time. Karma rests within the subtle body as samskaras, and this translates to the physical body as organ dysfunction, dis-ease and postural faults.
- When we look up at the stars at night and see their beauty, we often do not realize that we are seeing their past. It takes hundreds, sometimes thousands of years for the light from many of those stars to reach us on Earth, viewing them from our perspective. However, much of what we are seeing does not exist, as many of those stars have already exploded into supernova. Similarly, the emotional and thought energy we have processed in the past and up to this point manifests itself as our present reality. But we can change what we experience tomorrow by changing our emotional and thought energy today. It really is that simple, and the better we get at controlling what we think and feel, the faster our lives improve. Our future is created by what we attract to ourselves by the power of our thoughts and emotions, right now. The only thing that stands between the way your life is now, and creating something totally new for yourself, is your own ability and willingness to shift your thought coupled with your feeling. You must change your visualizations of what you believe life is all about if you want to experience something different tomorrow. The power to focus thought and emotion, like a laser beam that cuts through physical reality, ensures mastery over life.
- The Church of Christ Consciousness does not advocate using your divine power of creation to produce material wealth or substance merely out of selfishness, greed or coveting the “things” of this world, merely to hoard and amass more “stuff.” The consciousness of greed and hoarding are major destructive forces to the human consciousness today.
- Replacing greed and hoarding with the consciousness of prosperity and abundance for all is what will save the human race from extinction.
- We advocate using your divine power of creation to discover the innermost desires of your heart, which in turn and with time will lead to great success in life, and all the material things of this world that are necessary to support your life as your heart intended it to be.
- True prosperity and abundance involves a natural balance in life between money, beautiful and exciting material possessions, successful personal relationships and connection to universal source ( God ). It is true that you may have all the money and material possessions you desire in life with the right amount of time, intent and focus. However, you will only achieve everlasting happiness in this life if your money and material possessions are in balance with truth, and your personal relationships.
- You simply cannot desire anything which is not already a part of your life’s treasure map. When you truly discover your hearts desires; when you truly can listen to the voice of God in your heart which gives you the instructions as to what you are supposed to be doing with your life, then all the material wealth you can imagine, and more, will follow as a part of the process.
- It is the position of the Church of Christ Consciousness that the living soul called Jesus Christ of the New Testament, was a Jewish priest/prince known to the Jews of his day as Yashua. He was married to the Jewish princess Mary of Bethany, and this marriage was to form a dynastic alliance which would unite the Jewish people as one strong force against the Roman occupation of the “holy land.”
- It was the political hope of the Jewish powers of the day that this alliance would unite all of the Jewish people under one powerful King and Queen, thus producing a solid army amongst the common people to permanently thwart the hated Romans from the holy land once and for all.
- Although this plan had many merits and enabled the Jewish zealots to build a tremendous, long and costly rebellion against the Romans, it was in the end unsuccessful. After the great rebellion of A.D. 60, all Jews were either killed or exiled from the Holy land.
- Yashua as a prince may well have been raised with Old Testament folklore forced upon him by the Zealots, as well as other Jewish forces of his day non-collaborative with Roman rule, such as the Essenes and Pharisees. All these forces insisted that it was the prince’s destiny to fulfill the Old Testament prophesies, and thus bring about a great holy war against Jewish oppression as the “Messiah.” For a time, it appears that Yashua complied, as least ostensibly.
- Suddenly then, Yashua disappears for a great portion of his formative years into manhood, from around the ages of 15 through 31. Our view, is that both Yashua and his princess bride-to-be, Mary of Bethany, were smuggled out of the “holy land” by family and sympathetic forces in order to free the young royal couple of the burden that was to be cast upon them. As well, both these youngsters had displayed remarkable healing abilities from an early age, and there was one place they could be sent in order to nurture their innate healing talents, as well as keep them out of harms reach ( not from the Romans, but from the Zealots ). This place was the far mountains of Greece, where amongst ancient ruins a mystical tribe of healer monks, a spin off of the Essenes consisting of both men and women, called themselves “The Theraputi.” We maintain that it was here, in this place, amongst seasoned and powerful spiritual healers, that not only Yashua but as well his princess Mary, learned the esoteric and “mystery school” arts. Yashua and Mary remained here in peace for nearly 15 years, and at some time during their stay in Greece, they were married.
- “Essene” is a word derived from both Greek and Egyptian languages, and translates literally to “sacred,” and “secret knowledge.” “Theraputi” is solely a Greek word however that translates to “brotherhood of healers and physicians.”
- The Essenes were a diverse group of Jewish monks with their own set of ideas on Jewish law and scripture. Many of their ideas and practices were so strange to the orthodox Jew of the day that the Essenes were considered by some to be on the very fringe of Jewish culture, if indeed at all Jewish. However separate, they still very much considered themselves Jews, and many Essenes fell into the ranks of the Zealots to patriotically fight for Jewish autonomy, and freedom from the Romans. It may well have been the Essene element sympathetic to the Zealot cause that eventually revealed the secret hiding place of Yashua and Mary amongst the Theraputi tribe.
- The Theraputi, a Greco-Jewish spin-off of the Essenes as well as being the super-healers of this Essene off-shoot, focused much of their time and energy on a “laying on of hands” type of healing art. It had been written that they could restore people from many chronic illnesses, and restore sight to the blind and hearing to the deaf. Yashua and his wife Mary traveled through many villages, healing the sick and afflicted for a decade or so before they were discovered to be hiding amongst the Theraputi.
- At around the time of Yashua’s first astrological “Saturn return,” somewhere between the ages of 28 and 31, he returned to the Holy land with his wife Mary. It is not clear from our research whether or not this return was voluntary, or brought about with more force by the Zealots who finally discovered where the royals had been hiding all these years.
- By this time however, Yashua was more a pacifist and healer than he was a good soldier for the dogmatic doctrine of the Old Testament, and we believe he lost interest in his responsibility to become the Zealot’s “Messiah.” He began speaking more of peace, cooperation and love, and this agenda was certainly more palatable to the Romans than it was to the Zealots.
- Yashua most likely was cast into the middle of this ongoing conflict, and was unsuccessful at mediation.
- The Zealots wanted their Messiah to be a prince of war, not peace. Thusly, they acted to contrive the next best thing to produce their holy war against the Romans, since Yashua was most likely becoming increasingly uncooperative. They would simply make him into a powerful martyr by orchestrating his death and blaming it on the Romans.
- Conspiracy then churned within the Zealot camp, and select Romans were either bribed or promised fame and advancement if they arrested Yashua and killed him as a terrorist for the crimes of the Zealots. The Zealots, most likely masquerading as common citizens, explained to these Romans that Yashua was the mastermind behind the terrorist movement, and that by killing him they would send a powerful message of despair and hopelessness throughout the Jewish communities. If the Romans could kill their Messiah; their “chosen one of God,” perhaps then indeed they were invincible. But behind the scenes the Zealots realized they would now have their martyr and press onward promoting the rebellion.
- Yashua, his wife and children actually survived persecution through a brilliantly contrived ruse consisting of a fake crucifixion. This was orchestrated by a collection of powerful Jewish friends to Yashua’s royal family, as well as sympathetic Romans in high positions within the Empire.
- These Jews and Romans formed the first secret club, as it were, or society, which had as it’s mission full allegiance with Yashua’s dictates, however idealistic, for peace, love, cooperation and an ultimate connection to a primary God of Universal Love.
- Most other Roman authorities and bureaucrats, loyal to their political careers and thus, survival, had escalating concerns with an ensuing Jewish rebellion, believing that it could actually collapse the empire. They recognized Yashua as a Jewish force they could manipulate in order to coerce collaboration with the much hated Roman occupation and tax.
- It is as well, quite conceivable that Yashua’s wealthy family ties were able to bribe other Roman authorities in power to help them “look the other way,” as Yashua was either placed on the cross for a brief period of time and then quickly pronounced “dead.” It is also possible that a replacement was sent to the cross in Yashua’s place, who may have well also survived.
- Research of the Dead Sea Scrolls indicates that the crucifixion occurred on private Jewish property, and was witnessed only from afar by the common Jewish mourners. Death from crucifixion, which usually takes days, miraculously took only a few hours. Further, completely against Roman law for executions of this kind, Yashua’s supposed dead body was then given to the family and placed in a private tomb on the same grounds of Yashua’s relatives. This was a very strange, and historically a “one-of-a-kind,” type of crucifixion within the Roman Empire.
- The key players in this ruse are not certain, however it seems likely that a deal was cut between Yashua’s royal family, the Romans who supported him, and as well powerful Zealot forces able to manipulate Roman bureaucracy. It is likely that these deals were arranged with many of the Zealots and Romans having quite different agendas, perhaps secretly, for the eventual outcome.
- Whether or not Yashua survived may not have been all that important to the Zealots, if through his survival there was a promise of exile and silence, made in exchange for the creation of a powerful martyr that could now be used to wage their beloved holy war. Yashua too may have agreed with this plan of exile and silence to protect his wife and children, as well as offering a more realistic opportunity for continuing his work, spreading the mission of peace, brotherhood amongst men and the worship of a Universal God of Love and cooperation throughout less complicated areas of Europe and the middle East.
- The idea of Yashua remaining alive would also appeal to high ranking Roman authority. If they did nothing with Yashua his voice of peace and collaboration would be lost for certain as the Zealots would surely have eliminated him eventually through assassination; and the Romans were certain that no matter how the Zealots managed to kill Yashua, Mary and perhaps even their children, they would be very skillful at placing the blame on the Empire.
- Since the Zealots were going to get their martyr one way or another, why not at least take control of the situation and pretend to kill him yourself for “crimes against the state?” Then at least in his exile that continuing voice of peace would be a thorn in the side of the rebellion. Eventually word would get out that Yashua never actually died, and was alive and well in Egypt. Why would the supposed martyr “King of the Jews” have allowed this to happen? If indeed he was alive, why was he living elsewhere and not supporting the Zealot cause if he were truly the “Messiah?”
- Questions such as these the Romans believed would eventually rifle through Jewish communities, causing dissent and disorganization amongst the ranks. The Romans were masterminds at many plots using the ancient principles of “divide and conquer” to help destroy the enemy. A Messiah for your enemy, who abandons your enemy’s cause, is a powerful tool in your favor.
- In the end, it was the lust for war that eventually destroyed the Zealots. Their cause vanished with inevitable defeat by the Roman army after 30 years of war from AD 60 to AD 90. However, this “win” was not without considerable cost and loss of life to the Empire. They were left nearly paralyzed at the conclusion, taking several years to rebuild and regroup forces.
- It became common knowledge to many after only a few years that Yashua survived the crucifixion, and was alive continuing his ministry in Egypt and Greece. Although this knowledge was not enough to thwart the Jewish rebellion and long bloody war, it may well have created enough of a split within the Jewish movement to ensue anarchy, and the eventual demise of their morale and organization.
- Yashua lived on through his 80’s in Egypt, and traveled extensively through Greece and northern Africa spreading the peaceful words of his ministry; the worship of one Universal God of Love, equality for men and women, love your neighbor as you love your own family, connect to God source within and experience this as divine love throughout your being, heal yourself so you may heal others, prosperity and happiness are everyone’s birthright; all great messages still needing to be employed with an urgency on our planet.
- Descendents of Yashua and Mary survived throughout the centuries and are alive today.
- It is from many conflicting accounts of this story that the varying sects of Christianity arose from the time of the Council of Nicea, convened by Emperor Constantine around A.D. 326, as a means to consume the teachings of Yahsua into a controllable “religion,” used to manipulate the people into compliance and submission.
- Some 325 years after this great movement of Jewish spirituality had spread throughout their world, nearly turning it upside down, Constantine and his cohorts recognized that something needed to be done, and fast, to keep “a lid on” the ever growing Yashuian Christian movement, which felt like it was closing in all around them.
- The popularity AND RESULTS that Yahsua’s dictates of personal empowerment were now having amongst the common people, were perceived as nothing shy of an extreme threat to the stability of the Roman Empire. The Romans realized they better come up with something soon to squash the development and evolution of the people they needed keep in fear, submission, slavery and servitude. These stories and teachings of personal empowerment, endless prosperity, and an ultimate God of Love who supports all once you connect in with HIM, had to come to an end. Thus was spawn the Council of Nicea. A political gathering of Roman authorities in a last ditch effort to squash the empowerment and human evolution offered through Yashua’s initial ministry centuries past. How to accomplish this? Through a brilliant, albeit nefarious, scheme of disingenuous cooperation and faith, with a master plan of absorption and eventual complete control over the group you initially act to cooperate with.
- Such was the case when Constantine had his “people” write their varying dictates which, over time, enmeshed traditional Roman Pagan Gods, stories and ceremonies with the present Christian movement of the time, loyal to Yashua’s word. Thus was spawn the “Holy Roman Catholic Church.” Instead of an Emperor, we now have a Pope. Instead of Governors to different provinces we now have High Priests. Instead of Saturnalia we now have Christmas. Instead of the celebration of spring we now have the celebration of the resurrection, called Easter Sunday. Instead of an accurate historical accounting for the lives of Yashua and Mary, we now have a recreation of the Egyptian fable of Isis and Horus, including but not limited to The Virgin Birth, the story of the 3 wise men, an extremely limited and abbreviated story of Yashua’s healing ministry, and the story of a Crucifixion and Resurrection that never happened. Oh yes, and by the way, we’ll just turn Yashua’s spiritually powerful and loving wife into a powerless and submissive harlot. That works better to keep women “in their place.”
- Most important of all these fabrications however is this; instead of Yashua’s true and accurate words of his day, we now have the abbreviated, annotated, re-arranged, deleted and edited words of Yashua under the assumed name (DBA), “the Son of God, Jesus Christ.”
- The Church of Christ Consciousness does not affiliate with religions that discriminate or wage aggression against people of other religions, or people of any other peaceful belief. We believe that the one God creative life force of the Universe as well, has no use for discrimination or aggression. We maintain that there is NO GOD OF WAR.
- God’s “chosen people,” are all life forms throughout the Universe. The biggest challenge for man is to learn to live in harmony with the varying species which inhabit this world, and eventually other worlds throughout the Universe.