Autism: No Link to Vaccines Nonsense:
Vaccines are being pushed like never before, increasing from 10 mandatory medical vaccines when I began this study in the 80’s. Here is the debacle we have today, brought to you by the 5th branch of government, the all powerful pharmaceutical companies who run the CDC and own lawmakers;
By the time a child is 6 months old they are to be injected with 49 vaccines.
By the time they are18 months old, 69.
By the time they are 4 to 6 years old, 80 !
The shots contain Mercury, Aluminum and known carcinogens, and these are injected directly into the child’s blood flow……….and they call Chiropractors quacks?
People justify all this by having faith in the pharma-controlled media. They hear no link, and feel better. After all, its been proven, and many celebrities will rise up to tell you this;
“Fourteen studies have been conducted (both here in the US and abroad), and these tests are reproducible; no matter where they are administered, or who is funding them, the conclusion is the same: there is no association between autism and vaccines.”
– Amanda Peet, Hollywood Actress, Spokesperson for Sanofi Aventis, a vaccine manufacturer
But you see what is called “RESEARCH” is a funny thing. Research that is conducted along scientific guidelines with the openness to truly test something can be relied upon. Other forms of what is called “research,” is nothing more than a concocted group of confusing stats that are grouped together in a deceiving way to point to a favorable conclusion for whomever is paying for the “research.” And who really checks out this “research?” Do you? Hardly anyone takes the time to investigate exactly what was done in the research. People come to me for answers as to why their child is Autistic or otherwise, presenting with other forms of sub-clinical learning challenges, so pressing for the truth is my business.
The truth is, that there are hundreds of professionals like myself, and lay people with vaccine-damaged children, attempting to wake up the masses from this dangerous pharma-hypnosis. The truth is certainly out there, if only the average person would read it. But scientific studies, jargon and debate create in most, a quick and effective deep sleep. It’s so much easier to simply trust the MD or nurse practitioner who is administering the vaccines, rather than educate yourself in a field of study that is not supported by your peers, or your favorite TV news show. But many who have received Autistic children shortly after a series of vaccinations do just that. They crusade as a penance, hoping to save others from the same fate which has devastated their families.
“I think that the government or certain public officials in the government have been too quick to dismiss the concerns of these families without studying the population that got sick. I think public health officials have been too quick to dismiss the hypothesis as irrational without sufficient studies of causation.”
– Dr. Bernadine Healy, former Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), largest U.S. federal agency responsible for conducting and supporting medical research. Dr. Healy has no known conflicts of interest in the vaccine-autism debate.
Vaccine Research is a very funny duck.
What’s going on? If you listen to well-paid spokespeople of the vaccine industry, you’ll hear that the case is closed on the link between vaccines and autism and that the scientific consensus supports no association. It’s eerily reminiscent of the days when tobacco companies produced a consensus of science showing no link between smoking and lung cancer.
But, calmer voices like Dr. Bernadine Healy, the former Director of the NIH, are rising up and challenging this rhetoric.
Where is the truth? Like everything else in life, the devil is in the details. The “fourteen studies’ of which Amanda Peet references, are being misrepresented by public health officials who are trying to save the current vaccine program, which has ballooned from 10 vaccines in the 1980s to over 69 today, and that’s quite an increase. During this same time, autism rates have gone from 1 in 10,000 to 1 in 110, a 9,000%, or 90-fold increase.
By reading and analyzing every published study used to “prove” vaccines do not cause autism, I’d like to reprint some facts from the following website, and hope that you would take a look at it;
– No real world studies of the vaccine schedule have ever been done. Of the 11 separate vaccines given to American children (many given multiple times), only one vaccine — the MMR — has ever been studied for its relationship to autism. Yet, American children get 6 or 7 different vaccines simultaneously at 2, 4, 6, and 12 month doctor appointments.
– Not one study compares vaccinated children to unvaccinated children — every study only looks at children who have received vaccines. This is like comparing smokers who smoke one pack a day to those who smoke two packs a day, seeing no difference in cancer rates, and saying cigarettes don’t cause cancer.
– The studies are rife with conflicts including authors who have been paid by vaccine companies and federal agencies and foreign governments charged with administering vaccines.
– Many of the studies reach false conclusions or conclusions that have nothing to do with the simple question: do vaccines cause autism? They are simply being misrepresented in the press by public health officials taking advantage of a docile media that is heavily dependent on advertising from pharma-companies.